What is not quite so new anymore ? (Less recent changes to the CDMS)
The database is described in
H. S. P. Müller, F. Schlöder, J. Stutzki, and G. Winnewisser,
J. Mol. Struct. 742, 215–227 (2005)
H. S. P. Müller, S. Thorwirth, D. A. Roth, and G. Winnewisser,
Astronomy and Astrophysics 370, L49–L52 (2001) .
Please acknowledge use of the CDMS by citing these article. You are very welcome to state the web address also. We recommend to cite the original sources of the data too, which are given in the documentations, at least as far as this is feasible.
Recent Catalog Entries
- Jan. 2017: NO+, v = 0, 1; C2H3D; CH3OCN; vinyl formate.
- Dec. 2016: n-C3H7CN, v = 0; g-n-C3H7CN, v30 = 1; a-n-C3H7CN, v30 = 1; g-n-C3H7CN, v29 = 1; a-n-C3H7CN, v18 = 1; g-n-C3H7CN, v30 = 2; a-n-C3H7CN, v30 = 2; g-n-C3H7CN, v28 = 1; a-n-C3H7CN, v29 = 1.
- Nov. 2016: C2H5OH, v = 0; CH3CN, v = 0; CH3CN, v8 = 1; CH3CN, v8 = 2; CH3CN, ν8; CH3CN, 2ν8–ν8; CH3CN, 2ν8.
- Oct. 2016: ScO; oxetane; diketene; C2H5CN, v20 = 1-A; C2H5CN, v12 = 1-A.
- Sep. 2016: CH3CNO; CH2D+.
- Aug. 2016: CH3C15N, v8 = 1; carbonyl cyanide; DNCS, a-type; DNCS, b-type; HNC34S, a-type; HN13CS, a-type; H15NCS, a-type; H34SCN; HS13CN; DSCN; HSC15N; HCNS; HSNC.
- July 2016: HSO; 13CH3CN, v8 = 1; CH313CN, v8 = 1; imported CH3SH from VAMDC version of CDMS; extended HFS predictions of CH313CN and of 13CH3CN; modified tag of 30Si18O which was in conflict with that of CH3SH.
- Nov. 2009: added note in the link which explains the aggregate spin number.
Catalog Search Form
- Dec. 2015: new molecule group: cyclic species.
- Apr. 2010: started to add values at 2.725 and 5 K for some species. The log values are also displayed in the partition function table.
Molecules in Space
- Jan. 2017: added formaldehyde documentation and updated ethylene oxide, acetone, and propanal entries.
- Nov. 2016: added N2 with documentation; updated HCS+, formic acid, ethanol, methyl formate, glycolaldehyde, ethanediol, n-propyl cyanide, and HC11N documentations.
- Aug. 2016: added PN documentation; updated PO, AlO, and HOCO+ documentations.
- July 2016: updated CH3SH documentation.
- June 2016: added propylene oxide with documentation; updated HNCO, formamide, and ethyl cyanide documentations.
- Apr. 2016: added ethanethiol files.
- Jan. 2016: updated OH+.
- Apr. 2015: added NO files.
Cologne Spectroscopy Data
- Dec. 2016: added n-C3H7CN files.
- Oct. 2016: added CH3CN, v8 ≤ 2 as well as v8 = 1 for 13C and 15N singly substituted species of CH3CN.
- Sep. 2016: added new CH2D+ files.